Sunday, March 1, 2009

Assignment 1 Final-part 3

After sketching, I took a picture and saved in the computer.

First, I create a new document with A4-sized. Then, I open my sketch and the logo for Nando's which I downloaded from the Internet.

Next, click on the Pen tool(P) and start to trace on the picture. Change the opcacity of the picture to about 60-70 %, easier to see and trace. By using Elipse to make the head of the chicken.

After finish tracing, use Convert Anchor Point Tool (Shift + c) to make the shape more rounded. By make the pic more 3D, I choose to create shadow.

Click Effect>Stylize>Drop Shadow. I choose to use more blur for the shadow to ensure that the shadow looks more real and less solid.


After making the chicken, I create another layer. This layer I will make a hibiscus with more batik style. I trace from the picture by using the Pen Tool (P). Then, make a copy of the hibiscus by clicking ctrl+c and then ctrl+v. The next step is reflect the new copy of the hibiscus. Make a rectangular with Rectangular Tool (M) and put the hibiscus on both ends of the rectangular.


The background of the chicken looks a bit empty, so I try to put something for the background. After considering the Nando's company, I chose to use fire element. I draw a fireball in a new layer.


Last but not least, I add a new layer and type for the name of the company.

1 comment: